Bane Of Blood Bane Of Blood

Good work! This was really hard and fresh! I loved every part! Keep it up! Give me a PM when you get vocals on this beast! ;)

Mater Infinitum - Part II Mater Infinitum - Part II

Jeg hørte gjennom Mater Infinitum Part 1 og 2 no! Detter er bare helt fantastisk! Kan nesten ikke vente på Part 3. Sykt bra jobbet! Love your work! Keep up the good work! Greetings from your brother country Norway! I do not have words to describe how much I love it!

Tusen tack! Part III won't let you down... c:

Confessions Confessions

You have a really badass voice!

patgedeon responds:

Thanks man!

FTO - Welcome Back FTO - Welcome Back

This song was actually really cool! I like that you use strings and piano!

[MI] Part II (Demo v1) [MI] Part II (Demo v1)

I love piano. I regret to this day that I quit playing piano at the age of 10. And "classical" piano is awesome. When you mix classical with metal, there it's nothing better! I've listen to the whole part 1 and cannot wait for the next part to be finished.

Keep up the good work!

Lashmush responds:

Start playing again. You'll be surprised how time flies once you start practicing and then you'll be popping out Queen songs and who knows what else at parties, sharpening up on the more technically accessible classical works and work your way towards furious Rachmaninoff movements. By the time you're old and retired, you'll be one with the instrument.

Strykjärn - Ingen morgondag Strykjärn - Ingen morgondag

That was really cool!! Really good vocal!!

The Giant King The Giant King

I really love this one! It sets at pretty amazing atmosphere in the room!

TitanMusic responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Got another piece coming soon!

Mater Infinitum - Part I Mater Infinitum - Part I

It's just so fucking cool, don't know what to say. I listened to the whole thing and it must have taken weeks with hard work! I admire your talent! The sound of the instruments just falling together, and make this fullness... It's just incredible!

Lashmush responds:

I started on this one at the end of 2011. I obviously didn't work day and night since then but I think you're pretty close to the mark on weeks being the unit of measurement.

Thanks for the feedback. c:

Countdown (Doom 2) Countdown (Doom 2)

Er utrolig kult med symphoni på sangene! Har lyst på en bra plug-in som jeg kan bruke og legge til på sangene mine! Likte veldig godt versionen din! Vanvittig heftig!

Tusen tack. c:

Mater Infinitum (Demo V3) Mater Infinitum (Demo V3)

I was excited about how it evolved from the intro with the symphony. You made almost too good! That was awesome! Incredibly good work!